Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TIME MARCHES ON AND WAITS FOR NO MAN

C.J.M.

So sad to see your old class mates bite the dust every time I open the news paper hmmmm,there goes another one.Got up at 5am waiting on the paper first thing I do is check the obituaries and hope my name is not there,then I can have my coffee:coffee:.FOX news is full of news they tell it like it is bad or good news not like those lying liberal stations.Things sure look bad for this country its unreal the things that happening murders,looting,riots ,cartel border problems you name it and the DEVIL is every where destroying this country:mad:Things are going to get worse folks GODS word reads like a newspaper the wide and slick road that leads to HELL in a hang basket is full to capacity :sadwalk:Time to wake AMERICA its now or never its not going to get any better tribulation times are just in front of us:look:
READ JOHN 3:16 & 18 "For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life"
"He who believes in him is not condemned;but he who does not believe is condemned already,because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD."

Attachments

• cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    140.5 KB · Views: 95
  • death-armageddon-world-end_of_the_world-devil-hell_in_a_handbasket-mpcn428_low.jpg
    death-armageddon-world-end_of_the_world-devil-hell_in_a_handbasket-mpcn428_low.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Took Longer Than I Thought.gif
    Took Longer Than I Thought.gif
    195.2 KB · Views: 89