Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiny G2 target, makes me a believer!

cometguy

Well the G2 and I made an after work run back to the button farm. I have found little washers, tiny pieces of lead or copper, but never anything tiny that I really liked until today. Check out this tiny button with the pattern. This thing hit hard and I had a heck of a time finding it in the dirt. It was wrapped up in a little ball of mud and hard to get back under the coil once it cleared the hole. I also got my third coin from the farm site. I think I may have found the spot where a second house stood on the property. I was looking too far away from the known house. This second site was a smaller and less elaborate house unless I am hunting a shed or chicken coop site. Pretty happy with a new place to look on the same property. I have found a lot of interesting things. My coins have dated from 1880 to 1906. Hoping to get back out this weekend and spend several hours at the new spot. Now we know it works, bring on those pesky $1 gold coins.

Don
HH

Staples are a real pain to find! As well as earing backs in wood chip tot lots.
Nice finds.
HH

Guy turn down the Sensitivity to say 70 you will still get the 10 to 12 inches in the ground but staples and small foil will not get in the way of the buttons from Levi and Wranglers jeans!

Ken in Georgia said:
Guy turn down the Sensitivity to say 70 you will still get the 10 to 12 inches in the ground but staples and small foil will not get in the way of the buttons from Levi and Wranglers jeans!

I wonder if doing that would also help eliminate those small thin foil circles that come on sports drinks that I keep digging all the time around the 50 mark?

Those foil circles are the worst.Some milk containers and gateraid style drinks have them.They hit the same kinda sound on my tesoro, dug tons of them but rather not miss any $1-2 dollar coin.

Yes it does, lose those foil items you dont want.