Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tinytec pinpointer is great ! A definate best buy.

poptop

I know that most have developed their preferences for pinpointers but for those who haven't, might I suggest the Tinytec. This little trick has some great features at a very reasonable cost. I never thought about the importance of a built in spot light but I'm here to tell you that it's a great feature when the sun starts going down. I also love the hard pointed tip that allows you to push it into soft ground before you dig. The ability to tune or de-tune this unit has also been a blessing. Tuned to the max, I can get 1 1/2" + on the tip and it also detects about two inches up the sides that's great for a deeper, larger hole. It can be de-tuned down to zero. Mine is the 6 1/2" probe model with audio only and is being sold on close out for 39.95. The other model has a 8 1/2" probe and is audio and vibration selectable and it sells for 69.95. Both have auto shutoff in the upside down position. The only negatives that I can find about these units is that they are not well sealed against fine sand and the control box is a little on the flimsy side but I can certainly live with that. A tip that they don't mention in the instructions is stick the tip in the ground that you will be hunting when you turn it on and tune it to silence before use. These little tricks beat the pants off the current lineup of 1/2" range and no feature machines for a 119.95:thumbup: