Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Titan XD & Platimum BH?

CC&7

I'm new to this hobby. I have been reading as much as I can and went to the Kellyco website and they seem to be pushing the Titan XD instead of the Bounty Hunters. Anyone know anything about the Titans? What would be a good, all around detector for someone who is going to retire in a few months and doesn't want to sit on his a## and has a RV that BW, me and whopper dog are going to use to see the US one state at a time, could have some fun with and find all those treasures you all have missed? I thoroughly enjoy this forum and look forward to seeing some of you all on our next adventure!

the titan is made by BH almost the same as the discovery 3300 that was sold by radio shack, not a bad machine but the ground balance is a pain to set, if interested in this model i would look at the fisher f4 which is a much improved unit built off this design, sounds like they have fixed all the issues i had with my 3300, also comes with the stock BH 8 in coil and the larger DD coil, others could probably help more that have used the F4

the issues were , hard to set g-b at times, slow reset times on targets, same tone on shallow or deep targets, also overly sensitive to iron, when discriminated out