Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To those who are bailing out of this forum.........:usan:

[size=x-large]What are you accomplishing? Respectfully, I would say......NOTHING.

No one is going to remember you when you're gone. Others will take your place. Thats it. Thats all. Reality.

This is Guv's forum. It's his ball park. It's his ball. It's his glove. It's his bat. Play by his rules or you know where the bat might go.[/size]

Just my View. Seemed kinda locked in to just a few before... Sorta a Good Old Boys club had developed.
I know friendships develope, but it's only right others should be offered the option of belonging.. Looks like Guv made sure that can and will happen...

SO...............SHOULD WE GO ON AND HAVE SOME GOOD POSTS ??????????????.or do you want to insinuate crap.

It's an interesting forum ......... Part of Finds Treasure Forums ............ I'm sure many members will enjoy participating here.

Hey Charlie..if I took your intent wrong..My Apology !!!

Part of living is forgiving and mending broken friendships....I won't cast stones at those who are not here now. May the good Lord above help us all to be reasonable and decent people.

The forum does belong to the Guvner, we are here as guest and must respect his rules.

John

n/t

I agree...........I like to come and visit here and see all you "Good Old Boys" and GALS!!!! :twodetecting: HH, Nancy

The name "Friends and Finds" meant exactly that. Everyone was welcome, and still are. Only those who were banned, or just left because they disagreed, mistake or not, are gone. :starwars:

I only banned two guys. One guy for doing the dirty and never saying he was sorry or wanted back on and the other was the typewriter general. TG has caused people to leave the Views forum because he didn't like something or other on the Views Forum. (I'm pretty sure he didn't like someones' views and it's a Views Forum). Then as the moderator TG collected the emails and sends them all messages saying we're all leaving. Here's where we'll be. People even thanked him on their new spot for sending the information so he can't deny it. He won't be back. Other then that I've done nothing. You do something bad twice and most people will be done with you.

HUH???????????????????? I hope nothing bad has happened since I've not been able to use a Computer or post on here, as I think you all are great or were! Peace be to my Friends and Finds Friends! Amen! Ma

Guv, I am well aware that this is your site and I think you'd have to agree I respect that but Ed is a close friend of mine and I just don't think its right only your side of the story is told. I don't want to argue about whats happened but I'd like to say this and hope you can respect my opinion.
Ed is as fine a person as you will ever meet. The person who forwarded Ed's "blowing off steam" email to you was blown out of proportion by your IT guy. And it spiraled out of control after that with people getting banned for what they saw as voicing their opinion. In all honesty it could have been handled a lot better. I know you may disagree but it resulted into ONE BIG FUBAR and I for one am sorry it happened but there's no reason to keep this going. Thanks

You have to realize it just didn't sit well with me so I got sick of the questions... I will leave it alone... Your answer will suffice.

G..