Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today i tried out my new F2

IOWAOPIE

My new F2 got delivered yesterday late so today s the first time to try it out. My sister lives right down the street and although i get alot of signals in her yard she has like 8 dogs. which makes me not want to dig much lol. today though i spent about 30 minutes around where i could walk safe. Got clad is all i found today. 1 dime 1 quarter and a handful of pennies. nothing older then 1987. not sure what to think of the F2 yet, need a lot more time on the stick. But what time doing this as better then working all day.

I just got my F2 about a week ago. It works well,and the more I use it, the better finds I seem to get with it.I've used it about 6 hrs. so far.

It takes time to learn any machine. I have re-checked a property that I have access to and have found silver coins on three different visits. All three coins were in the same area of the yard. I will go back at least one more time and check to see if I find anything else. As you learn your machine your finds will increase and the quality can increase depending on the property. You cant find it if it isn't there. HH

I still feel the F2 is one of the best detectors you get for the $. I keep one in my trunk for all those times when I'm driving and spot a sidewalk or street the city decided to tear up. Just a great little detector with a 5 year warranty.

That was the 2nd detector that I owned easy to understand,had the 11DD coil and always hunted in All Metal mode.It can find all kinds of stuff...loves coins!Moved up now and have a Tesoro Vaquero.Keep digging even the iffy signals.