Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tomorrows hunt with my Safari !!!

sasquache

Im going to be hunting a old horse track late 1800 too 1900 been there many times found many mercs,barbers,washingtons, indians, wheats,and most other commonly used coinage for the age of the area also horse shoes ect most items are found 8 to 12 inches down im thinking of useing the 13 detech coil for those deep targets the trash isn't that bad so i will post pics wish me luck.

Sorry for the lack of not putting pics up with the start of deer hunting coming right up here in Maine im so busy so all i got was a couple wheat pennys that are soaking too loosen the crud i will post them with this sundays field hunt. Thank you