Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tot-Lot 14K ring! I'm still not done with detecting this year!

Goldstrike

The Christmas lights were up, the cards and packages sent off awhile ago, the house and tree were decorated......I finally had the green light from you can guess who LOL!!!! ..(AND the weather is sunny and 73 degrees) to go and detect some local parks which finally rewarded me with a 14k ring with 3 tiny diamond chips:clapping: I was using a M.L. Safari in A.M. which enables me to detect very close to concrete tot-lot walls that have re-bar in and steel playground swings/ slides etc; etc; without nulling out resulting in missed targets. At least it paid off this time!
Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy AND successfull New Year detecting to all!

Santa left you know who a hidden present! Great find!!

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks frankj3....it brightened up my day!

What a good way to end the year and a Christmas gift. I hope it fits your wife. Nice job... KEN

Ken, thanks!.....she's already took my best ones! :O( lol!

Beautiful ring!

Very good find!!! Nice ring:clapping:

Alright Goldstrike!:clapping::beers: Way to work that totlot close to the rails! I am glad to see you are a multiple skill hunter. Thats a nice one!
Mud

My wife seams to get my good rings too. All I get is the junk ones... KEN

Nice one! Well a lot more then nice.:clapping:

Hope I find a 5 inch DD under the tree this year. Early next year would work too.:lol:

Nice one! Well a lot more then nice.:clapping:

Hope I find a 5 inch DD under the tree this year. A little later next year would work too.:lol:

[size=large]Thanks guy's! I hope your all enjoying Christmas Day and I hope Knarfj got his 5'' DD coil like he wished for!!!![/size]:clapping: