Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tracker IV & Another successful hunt!

nugget

I managed to get 5 hrs detecting in today while my kids were at daycare. It was a well spent five hrs I might add. I got $31.35c, a toy fighter jet in great condition, a couple of toy cars 1 in great condition, a 925 frog pendant, another pendant (Two hands holding a globe, with a vine on it as well) will weigh it tomorrow, as well as take pics. It is made of brass I think. I still have about 30 parks (tots plots) in the general area to hit. Each day is one day closer to another Gold ring, pendant or chain. HH everyone, regards Nugget.:ausflag:

Great hunt Nugget...You guys are making me itch for spring up here in the great white beyond of NY...We got burried up here over the weekend (About 14-16" of the white stuff). Hope ya posted the pics...

Happy Huntin',

BH-LandStar

Hi BH, I have taken photos of my recent finds and a couple from about 6 months ago. I managed to upload them to my album in the Photobucket site. I am however not clever enough to post them on the forums that I have joined. Do you have any suggestions at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks for the encouragement too! regards Robert.:ausflag:

When in Photo Bucket, just right click on the Image link underthe pic...(the last one under the pic most times)...this will auto-copy the link...now come back to your post and right click and paste it in...Pretty easy...I usually keep 2 tabs open in my browser for doing this.

Hope this helps,

BH-LandStar