Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trade Made?

chucktx2

I traded 1 oz.small gold for the silver you see below & 2- hundred & 20 bucks.
He is one smart trader, He makes a good living at it. I am always happy with my trades with him intill after the trade. I end up with the short end of the stick:) He was all smiles,
I don't like to see him that happy after a trade with me.
That is not the 1oz. of gold in the image, It was a lot smaller gold, It is to show how much I got in comparson.

You need to invest in a scale and if you have one use it.
Here is a link for spot prices of metal and coins. http://www.monex.com/
If you are happy with the trade then you got a good deal. You will find more gold. Those old coins are also hard to find unless you are at a coin/ numismatic place.
I'm glad you got the picture thing figured out I saw your post with no picture on another forum.
Enjoy your old silver that stuff sounds good when you klink it together. Not like that trashy clad junk of today.
-Joe

i Can't determine how many halves you got, but it looks like walkers and barbers and then all the Merc dimes and if the roll is all silver, and then the silver rounds and 220.00 to boot, I would say that you got the good end of the deal. If he has more silver he wants to trade tell him to get ahold of me.
Allen in MT

A friend that is into coins said it was a soso trade, He said the coins I got could easily be replaced for $330.00.He referd to my silver as JUNK silver. (junk bull) I was asking $550.00 for the gold.