Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trade right to detect for a lesson or two

Bingo1

I recently purchased a large parcel of land that I have been told had many battles on it near Harpers Ferry.
The parcel is and has been very private for many years.
I have purchased a detector and would love someone with the patience to teach me and we could ck
out the land.
If anyone is interested in taking look and giving me some pointers let me know

I researched a little and decided on a Garrett Max Pro.
It just arrived and will put it together to night.
The property is over a hundred acres located on the top of a mountain between Lovettsville Va
and Harpers Ferry WV.
It has old Civil War trails that have not been touched .

Hiya,

I’m just down the road from ya in Maryland. I’d be happy to show you the ropes, I’m no pro but I do well enough and a pretty good teacher. Just got done a couple months long period of teaching a couple of guys I work with, so all the “oh yeah you need to know this” are fresh in my mind.

I don’t think you can message yet with your post count, but feel free to email me at ravitch75@gmail.com. Here is an album of some random finds from around the Baltimore area. https://photos.app.goo.gl/DVn8njigg7Rwuw9w5