Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Treasure depot

TN Wild

Is it just me or does anyone agree that the td is just in it for the money, I think it is a shity dictatorship. Findmall is so much better so much more info I know its alot of the same people but I have not seen a hitler type running it, I think he may have the small stature type thing going where he needs to dictate to feel big, Just wacth what you say or do there you must conform or you will be banished from his kingdom, he says its for all of us while he lines his pockets. What a joke.

trust me, you can get banned from there because of things you say on other forums. :D Of course I see where you just got a Tejon so that'll help some. ;)

Who's Troy Davis? Mr Smoke and Mirrors? Is this some kind of minionspeak or just mistaken identity? :confused:

Just Wondered why you go by Git-er-dug & TN Wild and are you still going through with the contest you started over on the TD