Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying to contact Monte

Wade_Patton

But as a new member here I don't see any way to directly PM anyone or to even look up members.

I've tried multiple searches, specifying "Monte" to no avail, but am looking for his programs for the XLT. I hear good things.
I had an XLT BITD when they were second only to the DFX and loved it. Times got tight and I sold it.

Now I'm getting back into it and have tried several of my pal's machines and just don't care for any of them. Then I got lucky and got a nearly NEW XLT off FB (alkaline pack had never been used, not dust/dirt anywhere). So happy to be "back in the saddle" with a Whites. (I still have an IDX, but I just don't care for the lack of options and flat tonality).

I expect he'll see this if he's yet posting here. Folks in other forums made the references but mostly I've been chasing dead links all morning.
I'm collecting programs to see what I like best and will make my "base" before tweaking to local conditions. Thanks for reading and any redirects.

Depending on how new you are…..
Its set up that you’re kinda on a probationary time (fairly short) until you post a few things and the staff feels your not a troll. Not sure if he can PM you. Patience

Depending on how new you are…..
Its set up that you’re kinda on a probationary time (fairly short) until you post a few things and the staff feels your not a troll. Not sure if he can PM you. Patience
That's what I figured. He has replied to the "engineering report" thread. Maybe he'll catch this one too.

FOUND what I was looking for. Thanks to a member for alerting me to Monte's forum. Holler anyone who wants the link to the Monte's Bushwhacker XLT program.