Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ttt

Chris Darren

Went out yesterday to my iron patches, boy, am I gonna have fun with this machine:confused: I set it at nail reject, 2 tone, perfect GB and dug ALOT of big iron. Big iron sounds like a good target, just like on my GBSE. I did dig fewer nails than I did with the 1000v2 that I have. The chain in the pic was at least 14" deep when I saw the 1st link of it. I was afraid that if I turned up the disc past 12:00 that I would loose cuff buttons, that's the way it is on my 1000v2. I just tested the Gold and I could of turned the disc up all the way and still get the cuff button. The 3 ringers were the deepest targets at 9", funny, most of the buttons that I have found at this spot are 4" or less. I did dig nails out of holes that had good targets thou, which is what I'm aiming for. Gotta get so

Pics not included……? Good start to the story!

Try hunting Disc in main Setting at 2.5 No Higher. If hunting Civil War Relics you not miss any Lead, Silver ,Brass , Gold ect. Normal after you Lean Tones on Deeptech you easy I.D. most or Sniff large Iron by few Tips, I Learned Hunting with my Vista-X over 2 plus years , the First Sign if get Low Tones Mix in at "Before or End' when pass Coil over Target ,. your sweep speed in also important , don't sweep to fast or to slow just normal sweep speed "Normal". A good Target will not give "Low Tone" but only "High Tones" ,also sweep coil in different direction , big iron will give more Low Tones vs Good Target, 90% time , Once open Hole you I can tell in "Large Iron" Object Since more Low Tone with come threw one hole open. Remember even best top of line machines get fooled by Big Iron or Deep Iron, I saw friends hunt new Deus 2 and dug more Deep flat Iron then I did with Vista-X, Remember is Relic Hunting it best Dig Big iron if Civil War site, I found Gun, Shells by digging Iron. Once you learn the Tones on Deeptech you finds among best you ever use and finds objects in heavy iron site .

Last edited: