Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UK Racer Beach Test

yeah I seen that wonder the salt content in the UK ? found it a bit hard to believe but also very interesting :poke:

AJ

Salt content.....? Pretty much the same anywhere in the world as far as ocean water goes......or were you rather meaning other mineral content of the sand.

yep sand also, salt is different from area to area also but was pretty stunned that the single freq did so well in the wet sand.

AJ

Should be pretty good beach hunter for a single frequency machine, looking very good so far.:detecting:

Saturday with Oregon Gregg, and again a little Sunday afternoon. Dammed river formed a lake, engulfed the original townsite, but they were kind enough to make a nice park and sandy beach. No salt, but the sand is a little challenging. I used the CoRe on Saturday but returned with the racer for a while yesterday. With both the Ground Balance setting was 83.[size=small]40[/size], and while there was no salt, it is a densely packed sand and wet from all the rain we have had, plus down at the water's edge.

My freshwater beach sand isn't as fine-looking and took more digging to get an 8" hole. Ran the Gain at '90' and used a US 25¢ quarter and the stock 7¼x10¼ DD coil. I might go tor around with the CoRe today and try a couple of others coils ... then I'll recover my quarter!

Monte