Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Up to $52.56...

REVIER

Been posting about my time spent hunting one site, a soccer complex with many full size fields.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?91,2201363

I hunt the sideline areas, found 3 silver pieces of jewelry so far and a bunch of clad.
More clad than I have ever found at one site and it is still coming.
Today's hunt makes six visits and still no end in site to the clad which is fun to dig while I am waiting on my real goal...gold.

Here is today's hunt, no gold or silver today but I did find a wheatie and an Abe Lincoln presidential dollar coin.
$9.17 in coins today, $52.56 total so far.
More to come...

I do believe you will be eating that seafood platter sooner then you think :thumbup:

Nice job.. I am starting on a soccer complex myself.
Hopefully I will find as much as you have, maybe some silver and gold too :)
Best,
robert

Looks like you had another cladtastic day out at the soccer complex. I had 20 minutes to hunt yesterday and pulled about a $1.30 out of the ground with my compadre. I can't wait to spend more time there with the compadre and also run my other detectors out there. I am hoping to go back to this Saturday to the park I pulled $7.00 in change out of in 3 1/2 hours. Sounds like you found the wishing well on land for coins. Keep fishing. That buffet has your name on it.

Very cool! Lotsa Q's and so far 2 halfs and a Dollar coin! Keep punching away at that place! :clapping:

I know you are aware, for the benefit of the readership, sometimes they rotate the playing areas of those fields so the sidelines change a bit and a guy can find a streak of loot where the sidelines used to be...:thumbup:
Mud