Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update problem

miner49er

Have updated to v.1.1 on my remote. I go over to update WSA2 headphones and when I turn it on, it tells me to update them. Tried at least a dozen times updating and everytime it tells me to update. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

Let me rewrite....updated to version 1.1.....updated Wsa2 headphones to version 1.1.. both were successfully updated.....when synching it tells me to update headphones....do I need to update remote again?

I saw you had a problem the other day. I have the back phones but it all should be the same process when updating.
turn on your machine with the shaft in a collapsed position with the headphones on your head. Machine should connect the coil first then headphones. If it don’t work than you should update the headphones again. But don’t be worried to update both, it only takes a few minutes once you get the steps right.
I had issues updating to with the latest release and remembered to use the correct computer software - I was using Firefox but that blocks stuff and turned a few minutes into two days of headaches.
Good luck, keep trying and go one step at a time

Common questions:
You use the correct USB cable (not the one with the 3 ends)?
You power the connected headphone on and press the right button immediately after for about 10 seconds until the blinking changes?
You selected the correct device on the menu?
I assume all answers are yes since you claimed to have gotten the success messages.
In this case I would check if there is something to unpair and if not try the update again on both devices. Maybe, you somehow selected a different version in the drop down menu.

Had to my wife in hospital and was not able to try updating till now. Will not go into my bone headedness but was able to update. Thanks for your help. Before I was using diving headphones and went back to a site I had hunted many times. There I found a King George half penny that I guess was brought there by original settler.. Had a round hole in it. About 2 hundred yards away at another house site I had found a 1849 large cent with a square hole in it. I guess one guy visited his neighbor and saw it above the door and thought "that's a good idea, think I'll do that. Xp is a good machine. Had ORX before and found a lot with it

Had to my wife in hospital and was not able to try updating till now. Will not go into my bone headedness but was able to update. Thanks for your help. Before I was using diving headphones and went back to a site I had hunted many times. There I found a King George half penny that I guess was brought there by original settler.. Had a round hole in it. About 2 hundred yards away at another house site I had found a 1849 large cent with a square hole in it. I guess one guy visited his neighbor and saw it above the door and thought "that's a good idea, think I'll do that. Xp is a good machine. Had ORX before and found a lot with it
Glad it worked out, prayers for your wife