Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Upper Rod Clamp Broke...easily!

skypics234

The upper shaft clamp lever easily broke off.

Fortunately I won't need the entire rod with clamp because the clamp can easily be removed from the shaft.

I have sent an email to Turkey and to a local distributor in Texas. However, the phone for the Texas guy has been disconnected. Not a good omen.

The group in Turkey said they would get back within 48 hours. They are supposed to have good customer service. We'll see,

John M

Mine did that too. I contacted Andy at wedigmetaldetectors.net in Missouri and he took care of it. Great guy to deal with.