Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag: Infinium Does It Again---Gold !! :detecting:

Cupajo

Decent day for water hunting and this local "worked out beach" had a couple of surprises for the old hunter and his friend mister Infinium!

[attachment 128316 100_0029.JPG]

Eight Jefferson nickles, one buffalo, one V-nickle, three pinnies, one quarter, five fishing sinkers, a .22 bullet, a .45 caliber bullet and misc. scrap brass.

The last two things I found after I had just about decided to call it a day after over four hours of hunting and digging a few hundred pounds of stone cobbles, one man's 10K senior ring from 1969, and one 14K man's wedding band.

I'm tired but delighted with the days hunt!

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

I was asked to enlarge the rings for a better look!

[attachment 128339 100_0031.JPG]

(1969 High School Ring and 14K wedding band with no inscription.)

Nice, u had a good day.

n/t

Nothing like getting gold in a worked out area, it gives you so mush confidence to go to places you wouldn't normaly go to,
Good job!

Most of the rings I have found since I returned to metal detecting have been old and deep.

I honestly don't think I could have found them with anything but a PI machine.

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

Cupajo said:
Most of the rings I have found since I returned to metal detecting have been old and deep.

I honestly don't think I could have found them with anything but a PI machine.

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

WHich is why I bought the Infinium. I wanted to think outside the box. Being a person who dislikes want everyone else does and thinking they are in the zone I like to do the complete opposite and bury their azz. It has always served me well in every other aspect of life so why not this one?

I've never hunted fresh water, but one day might do so with an Excaliber.

PIs are not as good in fresh water because of poor descrimination abilities.

GL&HH Friend,

CJ