Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Using Scrap Coil Cable..

S

stoneshirt

Hello,everyone.
I'm in Ecuador now.Nothing much on these Beaches,at least not for me.(Salinas) it's the "Miami of Ecuador".Some of the Beaches are so clean and free from Pull Tabs and Bottle Caps,others are littered.Just quite a few of those US Dollar Coins,and a lot of what they call "Fantasy" Pieces..Few Gold Rings,and a nice Sea Shell Collection!!!!...Any way.My Excalibur Blue is suffering from old age,and I'm breaking out my old McGyver Note Books,and trying to re-place the Coil Cable.This will be the Third One since moving down here to Latin America(Columbia-Ecuador) I have a Cable from my ExplorerXS Coil,which finally gave up the Ghost,I think it might be long enough if I stretch the Coils out,and it has Four Wires,Two,with Braided Shield/Ground or what ever you want to call it.(Gold Colored and hard to Solder)...
Do you Guys think it will carry the Load for my Mighty Excal.This is a Temp Fix,until I can get back to my Workshop,in Santa Marta Colombia.Merry Christmas.
stoneshirt.