Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

using xchange2 and modes

diggerdick

I can not believe how easy it is to copy modes and build modes move them from forums to the xchange2 and to the ctxwhenn I got mine last week it all sounded imposable I all so got vary familiar with the control buttons on the CT I still have a long way to go but it is going a lot better than I was hoping and a vary big thank you every one how put all the in formation on the ctx resource center it is all so easy to to fallow you all have done a vary fine job ThANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK

Sounds like you have a handle on the XChange2 app. It could use some tweaks, but overall I think it is a very good tool. Once you know the menus and sub-menus, working with the CTX will be very easy as well......HH

I agree...I am a software developer for a F500 Telecom (mostly Web) and I tend to look for issues out of habit...and I have to say 'metal detecting aspects' aside, the exchange2 is pretty well developed for a new app release. I know that there are (and should be) suggestions for tweaks and a changes...as with any new application...but I am pleased with how user friendly it is for me. I have gone straight from AT Pro to CTX so my learning curve is large, but the exchange2 app has made a portion of that much easier.

Thanks very much to Gonehunting and any others who have posted vids on use of the Exchange2. If you have posted a video to youtube or to here with regards to modes and exchange2...I believe I have seen it! Thanks very much!

Merid