Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Va Beach Max

A

Anonymous

Max,I looked for about an hour and could not find Bill Babbs or Reilys site but I did find another picture of your scoop with both handles on it. I like it a lot. Can you help me find their posts.I don't know if there is any short cuts to find an item here so I kind of just surf for it.Maybe something like a forum name,date and time would be helpful.Did you make your scoop or buy ?It's nice.
Thanks again
Jim Pa

bill babb is proscoops
and kevin reiley is reily's
http://www.proscoops.com/
http://www.rtgstore.com/

Thanks again Max,Next gold ring you find will be on me.So far I like your model and will probably go to my Union Hall and weld myself up one like yours.
Good Hunting
Jim Pa

Max, I have seen some people using them and I agree with you.The sand just seemed to flow though pretty easy.I have some access to some nice welded stainless square screen so i'll make the scooped front with punch plate and the basket with the stamped screen.That will keep it pretty light and strong.I think i'll go with 6 or 7 in. dia. maybe 9 or 10 in. deep.I like your model so that is my first choice.By the way ,I found both those sites you gave and printed copies of every one.Now the work starts.It will be fun though.
Thanks again for taking the time to help me,and good hunting.
Jim Pa
PS I saw a few of the ghost pictures and if he doesn't get rid of those sinkers that island might sink before I get there.All that stuff pays for your detectors.

get global warming and ice cap melts, ghost crab will sink. he better unload some of his as well

Max,Can you tell me the reason for the two handles on your scoop?Just wondering.

no real clue, i just added it last week. i think it will help me in the surf .............kinda like a brace for my arm to lay up to.
the single handel really works good in the surf
i will test when it gets warm
but
it does make for digging in the damp sand easy. can grab the upper handle and pull out of hole easier.