Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vintage Fisher search coils ?

BLACKHAWK2255

Greetings ! I recently purchased these coils. They were sold as Fisher search coils. My question is are they "Fisher coils",what year are they ? and what machines do they fit ? Two of the hockey puck looking coils have male 5 pin connectors,one of them ( the smallest/thinnest one),has a 5 socket female connector . The larger coils both have 5 socket female connectors. I would also like to know what Frequencies they operate on ? Thanks in advance. Dan

Could be CZ, C$, Edge, Excel & others----any number of units. They are marked on the coils-what they fit but............:surrender:
If the guy{s) you got then from don't know--try to get with someone that has some Fisher units and try them---does not harm anything.
If they work, you know the frequency. :biggrin:

Thanks Vlad. Good idea. I found a 1991 Fisher catalog on line,that shows one of the coils.Appears it fits some of the 1200 series detectors. At least I gained a little knowledge !

The two black coils: If the plugs are female they are 1200 series detectors is the plug is male they are CZ coils.