Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Virgina Beach

Hi

I am visiting a relative in Norfolk Virginia on 24th June and was going to do a bit of detecting on Virginia beach any of you guys wat to meet up for a days detecting. Is a PI the way to go on that beach? I used the infinium for over a year here in the UK and was on the original forum begfore it moved. I am in the market for another LS, I miss it!

Toddy

We'd be glad to hook up for some detecting, but we're down on the gulf coast for now. I'm not familiar with that beach, but I imagine that the Infinium would be great mostly for surf and wet sand. Might be too much junk/trash targets in the dry sand for a PI unit. Hey, try the Beach Forum. I'm sure there are some guys in that area. Best of luck to ya'! Have a safe trip! Happy Hunting!:)