Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vist Gold 5X8' coil

Frank in NH

Received my new 5x8'' coil & cover today for the Vista Gold. All I can say is it tested out great and seems to have same depth as stock coil. If you do not have one for the Gold or smart it is worth buying.

yeah I've gone on some sites that I've pounded with everything under the sun and this particular site keeps the military stuff coming and just one certain area of the place also, now my thought is if the RELIC can do this I can only imagine what the Gold will do on separation which I will have again also did not lose any depth with the smaller coil the only thing I did notice was that for the RELIC anyways you got to keep coil pretty hugged to the ground for in order for the disc to work correctly or may at first seem like a good sounding target and really might be a square nail but that's ok got it figured out, all I can say is I have not owned a better old site unit than the deep techs, period!

amcjavelin said:
yeah I've gone on some sites that I've pounded with everything under the sun and this particular site keeps the military stuff coming and just one certain area of the place also, now my thought is if the RELIC can do this I can only imagine what the Gold will do on separation which I will have again also did not lose any depth with the smaller coil the only thing I did notice was that for the RELIC anyways you got to keep coil pretty hugged to the ground for in order for the disc to work correctly or may at first seem like a good sounding target and really might be a square nail but that's ok got it figured out, all I can say is I have not owned a better old site unit than the deep techs, period!

I was talking about the new coil. You were saying it has already proved its worth. Have you been out using it?