Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Gold Is On The Brown Truck........

morelic55

Be gettin' her today!! Gonna hit the field Saturday for a test spin..............Mark

I think so, I am impressed with my RG1000v2, so the Gold should be top dog!!!...........Mark

Hello morelic55,

Looking forward to seeing your future finds, please do share.

My Vista Gold arrived last night, unfortunately can't do a serious hunt until next weekend.

However, Did allot of air testing comparing the Gold against a T-2, MXT and AT-Gold.

Used both prospecting and disc mode on the T-2, MXT and AT-Gold, all maxed out on sensitivity with the Gold in bloost mode.

All fared close with the Vista Gold having an edge by an inch or two on coin size signals, except for lower conductive especially micro size targets the Gold had at least two more inches or more.

Check out the nugget below, the Gold hit that baby ay 4" inches while the others were between 1"-3" inches. The T-2 in all metal hit it at 3" inches, but in disc mode the T-2 barely hit it at 1" inch.

Keith was right, the Gold will excel with smaller lower conductive targets.

Can't wait to hit old dirt, going to be a long eight days.

Paul (Ca)

Hello Barry,

The test nugget is one of those freebies from a gold show, its sealed within the card don't really know the weight but its super thin and small.

A good place for users to a new machine especially with a high kHz detector is to hunt Woodchip tot lots, dig everything get dialed in on those whispers which will be tiny pits and pieces trash and jewerly. Plus, easy digging one can learn allot from a new machine hitting Woodchip tot lots before venturing out to serious hunting.

From what I'm seeing on yesterdays tot lot hunt, Should be a super nugget hunter up in gold country.

Actually, Think I'm going to use the Gold for future tot lot hunting it ran so smooth can see it snagging thin gold chains. One thing, for those after micro gold jewerly. Don't set iron disc too high in fact no higher than 9oclock which is the first raised bar, micro jewerly will sound like iron if using too much iron disc.

Thanks Barry,
Paul (Ca)