Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vista Smart

Jerry Ga.

Is this machine good on CW relics---buttons, deep bullets? I see one dealer has it on sale for $599. I'm tempted to try one if it has the depth needed for the deeper relics that remain in my older sites.

its a very deadly machine in 2 tone when using the new small elliptical coil plus has real good depth plus a boost 15khz should be killer on nickels but just remember disc level is a iron to about foil only there abouts and this is a strictly relics/field/dry beach machine unless fresh water of course this would be a real good machine as far as what you want to do

The Smart or the Gold will find stuff at depth and in iron contaminated site's...

the Gold is the pure relic machine for iron site unlocking in my opinion..followed closely by the Smart..The smart is a little hotter on high conductor's the Gold is hotter on low conductor's as expected..

In heavy iron the Gold seems to have the edge for unmasking.. and offeres more setting's...like fast/slow and iron volume...

Keith