Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

waiting for Deus II

Lt4ever

I have a Deus II on preorder/prepaid. Not being here is not bothering me too much because it is for my birthday in May. Hopefully it will be here by then.

I have a Deus II on preorder/prepaid. Not being here is not bothering me too much because it is for my birthday in May. Hopefully it will be here by then.
What are you doing to pass the time till your D2 arrives?

I’ve been customizing my backpack with neoprene pockets for WS6 and bone conduction headphones, and other accessories, spare pinpointer, gps, etc. it’s a modified two compartment tennis racket bag that zips up in the long direction which makes for easy access to the detector. I actually tried the XP backpack which is well made but I found less convenient in actual use. Anyway, it’s been keeping me busy while I wait( and wait). …. And wait. I think I’ll need another project

My birthday was in December.....still waiting patiently (for now) for my belated birthday gift from XP. ;)

Relicmeister, I love that XP backpack. I've heard a few folks complain about it having too many pockets. But never enough pockets for me. My only complaint is I wish the buckles on the hip strap were bigger.