Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waiting on my new detector in St. Gen

Welcome to the forum. And a big congratulations on the news detector. You are now hooked. Lol. What kind did you get?

Welcome and congrats!

Ordered a metal detector, been wanting one for years and finally did it. And I can’t wait to use it! In St.Gen.
Welcome to the CMD forum & to detecting! I live in Ste. Genevieve, MO but cannot detect or do anything any longer because of no car, ill health & inability to walk without a cane or holding to walls inside buildings! Hope you find some really nice TREASURE! Ma Betty

Ordered a metal detector, been wanting one for years and finally did it. And I can’t wait to use it! In St.Gen.
A Big Welcome to You to the forum from Georgia. Don't keep us in suspense, which Detector did you order? Best of luck to you with the New toy and let us know what you think of it.