Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Want to get coil cable connector

I want to remove some of my long cable from some of my coils.
Anyone have any whites coil connectors(XL PRO) for sale or know where I can get them.

You might want to be careful about removing excess cable. It could induce instability because of resistance factors, etc. I'm certainly no electronics guy, but I have read of those kinds of problems.

The connectors are Switchcraft brand. You should be able to do a google search and find them at an electronic supply company.

OldeTymer
TheTreasureLeague.com

[quote clondike clad]:nerd:The RCL factors would bet very small for the Q of the coil for 6.59 kHz. I am only removing 30 inch from the cable.[/quote]

You already know more about it than me. I'm assuming you are looking for the one on the end of the cable. I might have an extra cable connector lying around. How many do you need?

OldeTymer
TheTreasureLeague.com