Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Want to really thank ALL of you guys for your good wishes over the last couple of days. I really appreciated it. Especially from those who have been o

Art SC

I'm looking into jobs around here and have signed up for Unemployment. They confirmed I'm definitely eligible but it'll be at least three weeks before the first check. I figure that will work out to get a small turkey for Thanksgiving! :thumbup:

I had to argue and finally get to see the old man at my old job to get a check for my vacation and even got him to pay me for sick leave this year. I've never taken a sick day even once. I thought it only fair after I pointed out (with records) how much money I had saved him by doing work at home for no pay over the last five years. It got a little loud for a few minutes, but he finally conceded when I pointed out it would only cost me $25 dollars to sue him in small claims (less than $5,000) where some of his "shadier" job practices would probably be exposed (the Army taught me long ago to keep a log of what you do, why you do it and who told you to do it). So that should pay the bills on the first.

So I'll be able to use the computer at least one more month! :rofl:

Thanks again for all the support. I've often written others to tell them how we care and try to help out. You don't really appreciate what just offering means to folks until you're up against the wall yourself. Can't underestimate the importance of family, either. My mother in law, bless her heart, drove all the way down from Kentucky to fill our freezer with meat from a steer they butchered when this happened. Her husband raises Angus cattle up there. Of course, she had to bring HER mother along as well and guess who's at home to "entertain" them...

Small sacrifice, though...unlike my brother, uncle and aunts...I've still got a house, my family and animals, my car is paid off and I even have most of my health. So I'm doing housework, fixing the yard and learning to make lunches for Shelley have dinner ready for her when she gets home from work.

So, like Elson says, "Life is good."

[attachment 9606 Housework.gif]

Hope things go well for you.

John

Your last paragraph says it all....
I've decided that it's the simple things that count the most ...... :beers:
.....Life truly is good !!

Hope this will be a quik smile for ya.... :D
do ya think the guy who painted this fed-ex plane still has a job ????
[attachment 9621 longerfart.jpg]

Take care !!
Mike
MK_(MO-snakedigger)

if you have absolutely no worthwhile experience doing anything productive, run for political office. :rofl::rofl::rofl: keep a stiff upper lip but relax it when trimming your mustache. no one will vote for you if you cut off your nose.