Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend #2 With The X-Terra; I Dug A Ton Of Trash

wpaxt

And digging that trash is exactly what I wanted to do with the X-Terra 50 in order to further see how the machine ID

Great report Bill. Thanks for the info. The more I hear from you guys, the more I am thinking of buying one of these bad boys. I have always been partial to the DFX, Sovereigns and Explorers. But this 50 really has me interested.

I would agree with Bill, I found this detector to be stable in all situations so far. I also think that this may become one of the top coin hunting detectors in the price range. The pin point is right on, the weight and balance is comfortable, Large visual ID, and easy to use menu's. I think this is going to be hot......Hot .... HOT. I already Know that first shipment to most dealers are sold out.