Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend finds for 10-26+27-13...More Silver

DiggerODirt

Went out both days this weekend. Found over $5 in clad, and a few Silvers at 3 different area. Spent about 4 hours each day hunting in some tough parks.
Silver is getting very hard to find around here. First area was an old Indian Canoe Portage in the City. Here I found what I think is a shoe buckle and a fired musket ball
along with what might have been the brass ball off the end of a musket's ram rod. The other park is mostly grass with rolling hills. This is where I found the merc and
2 silver rings (not pictured because my camera does not take close ups). The Washington and most of the wheats were found in a third park that we hunted very briefly in the woods.
The clad was found at the rolling hills park.
Oldest coins were 1942D Merc, 1958 Wash Quarter, 1941 Nickel, 1930x2, 43, 44, 47, 52, 52D, 56, and 57D wheats.

HH,

Nice find and great silver !!

DiggerODirt said:
Went out both days this weekend.First area was an old Indian Canoe Portage in the City. Here I found what I think is a shoe buckle and a fired musket ball along with what might have been the brass ball off the end of a musket's ram rod.

Your finds from the old Indian Canoe Portage sure grabbed my interest. Personally I'd spend some extra time there with my focus on deep and iffy signals.

Thanks for sharing. :detecting:HH