Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well hard to believe its going to happen here

C.J.M.

Yep ,folks we got the word "PROTESTERS" are being shipped in buses to our small city from Houston,Texas they will arrive here Victoria,TEXAS today and start marching at 6 pm.George Seros is spending some big $$$ ,out little city has only 62,000 people.They are just coming to rise HELL:devilish: and get people stirred up(n)ITS time to put an end to all this madness & hate,with a small police force there will be problems.Pray for our city.
41efc2.jpg

Yep ,folks we got the word "PROTESTERS" are being shipped in buses to our small city from Houston,Texas they will arrive here Victoria,TEXAS today and start marching at 6 pm.George Seros is spending some big $$$ ,out little city has only 62,000 people.They are just coming to rise HELL:devilish: and get people stirred up(n)ITS time to put an end to all this madness & hate,with a small police force there will be problems.Pray for our city.View attachment 4354
They are asking for another CIVIL WAR & before we, THE US CITIZENS bow to their threats & Commands--I don't think it will be what they want! What happened to our GOV Of the People, by the PEOPLE & For the PEOPLE under the Constitution & the Bill of Rights (US Citizens)???? It seems the Leaders voted into GOV Offices have become so CORRUPTED & AFRAID that the INSANE ASSYLUM & Prisons have turned loose the ENEMIES & will need to place us inside to protect the sane! I don't bow to evil or evil doers--I will die first--As Patrick Henry said, "Give me Liberty or give me death!" Did all the brave hearted souls DIE during WWII? I hope not! BE BRAVE STAND UP & fight for what is right--God's Righteousness & Holiness! NOT Wicked satan's Evilness! FB doesn't want me back on or I would give them HELL! Amen! Ma

No disrespect to my brothers and sisters in faith, but it seems this thread is more appropriately placed in the Views sub forum.

Now they are going to a small town (7000) population just 30 miles from us a witch leading all this protests without a doubt is being paid-off by Evil people in control.Now the Virus is picking up again the newspaper is full of it.Folks keeping praying and keep your eyes & ears open.Lord help us. (y)

Now they are going to a small town (7000) population just 30 miles from us a witch leading all this protests without a doubt is being paid-off by Evil people in control.Now the Virus is picking up again the newspaper is full of it.Folks keeping praying and keep your eyes & ears open.Lord help us. (y)
By what I see with the CROWD of protesters, they are spreading the virus intentionally to keep President Trump from being reelected by giving him all the blame (which is crazy--you can't win against God) But it won't work! Lawlessness is coming in full swing as the Bible says But not yet--Trump will have four more years but be continually harassed to keep him busy from doing good with our Heavenly Father's guiding help & then all hell of LAWLESSNESS on earth will break out! I pray Jesus comes before then but if not--I will still keep myself ready to be resurrected by my loving & worshipping Jesus! Amen! Ma

No disrespect to my brothers and sisters in faith, but it seems this thread is more appropriately placed in the Views sub forum.
No disrespect to you either but the CMD is for telling God's true Word & is not just our opinions! Opinions are infinite human weak flesh beliefs & not God's FINITE WORD of GOSPEL TRUTH! God Bless with Prayers for health & happiness for you & everyone reading the messages! Amen! Ma

OK Ma, I just prefer to keep my faith and politics separate.

Wake up folks Christianity is being attacked all over the world and its fair game,try attacking Muslims and it's Racism :eek: ??? READ your bible it shows you exactly what is happening and what's going to happen as the future gets here.DO NOT WAIT and see do something about it NOW before its to late let your knees hit the floor and start PRAYING and ask the LORD to give you Wisdom and Understanding(y)
pray.jpg
pray.jpg

Wake up folks Christianity is being attacked all over the world and its fair game,try attacking Muslims and it's Racism :eek: ??? READ your bible it shows you exactly what is happening and what's going to happen as the future gets here.DO NOT WAIT and see do something about it NOW before its to late let your knees hit the floor and start PRAYING and ask the LORD to give you Wisdom and Understanding(y)View attachment 4588View attachment 4588
AMEN! May God heal our Land, THE USA & the whole World, by sinners yielding to the calling & answering of His Holy Spirit to repent & receive forgiveness for our sins! Amen! :thumbup: Isaiah 45:12 God created earth & man, so it is in His control to save & heal or to punish! Ma

Last edited: