Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well looks like I will have a Deus soon

Jason in TN

Just bought a Deus look forward to playing with my new toy. Should be here Mon or Tue next week. May need some help to get going with it. Should be fun to hunt with.

Jason

Congrats! When you learn the Deus you will love it. With my old detector, the fun in hunting was the good finds, now I have just as much fun watching the Deus do its thing. Its amazing.

Congrats on your purchase! I am certain you will be very happy with it. As you mentioned, it may take a little to get going with it but I would recommend turning it on, putting it in "Basic 1" and then hunt with it for a few outings before doing anything. It takes a little time to learn exactly what the effects are each time you change a setting. As you have probably read on here, the people that try to run before walking with the Deus quickly lose depth/stability and get frustrated. Take it slow and learn this detector and I am certain you will love it. You don't have to take my word for it and you can and obviously will do what you want, but my above advice is just my $.02. Let us know how you get along and feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. HH -Marc

Reading all these posts about folks getting a Deus is really making me miss mine. No regrets getting the Excal II as the water and beach hunts have been a blast, but I miss the versatility of the Deus.

sit at home and go thru the programes examining all the details in each programe so you can understand where to make changes ,this will give you a mental note of whats going on in each programe when you use it .
they have varying parameters and affect whats going on in differing soils.

Thanks every one I should have it in a few days lots of work to do befor I get any time off. May be a week or longer before I will get to use it but I have a lot of time off in the fall and winter so it will get used a good bit then I am sure. Will get to do a beach trip soon any help on wet sand hunting would be good if it is not good in the wet stuff may try it in the dry sand a bit.

Thanks again

Jason

Good luck with the Deus! I bought mine a week ago today and the first hunt in basic 1 I found a silver quarter and dime along with 9 wheat pennies in a place I had hunted very hard before.

If your experience is anything like mine, finds at hunted out sites will start coming in. I am now figuring out where I am going to hunt again to see what I missed before. I already have 4 silver coins and a buffalo in 3 short hunts at previously hunted sites.

HH