Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went looking for the upper right and a little lower on the display screen

BigTony

Well today I was only able to muster an hour or so to detect so I tried to find signals in the upper right and a little lower on the display screen.
I was lucky enough to get two signals in that area. Both were coins but not silver or old.
The first one turned out to be a quarter at 4 inches standing straight up - I saw it on the inside of the hole. Now this coin didn't ring up as a high tone and the VDI numbers weren't there either.

The second one was two new quarters lying flat but not on top of one another totally - the top coin was off a little to the right - I saw them that way when I opened up the hole and they were only two inches down. These didn't ring up high tone and the numbers weren't there either.
Yes, I did find other stuff - clad coins and two dog tags

No other metal in either holes I presume ? For me .. 9 times out of 10 there is something else present that throws it off.

McDave, no - only coins.
Last week I had one hit like that and it was a 1945 mercury dime standing straight up at about three inches down.