Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wet Dirt

xracer550

Went out to do some Drywashing but the dirt was very moist had to run it 2 - 3 times , Did find some Gold with it , After the digging I could not leave the bedrock unfinished so I vacuumed up all the material & went home , Ran the material thru my clean up sluice with better results , Not a bad day after all .
fed 017.JPG

009.JPG

Absolutely nothing wrong with that gold take. 2 Thumbs ^^ to you sir. I love the “in the field” photo. Great pic with you working the bedrock. When it comes to bedrock, I am a one man demolition crew. As you did, leave no gold behind. Keep up the great work and keep us posted.

Dam Nice gold. Nice post.

Curious. Are you working in the SW ?

Ever deal with that Valley Virus ?
Mom caught it in Arizona desert.

I am working in So Cal deserts , When I was Racing ( off road - Baja 1000 ect. ) some of my competitors got it really bad (valley fever) from all the dust , Back then we had open face helmets & maybe a bandana . Now we where a face mask when Drywashing