Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a phenominal day with the Deus!!!!!

Kevin B.

Found a new yard to hunt this morning. And while I was hunting it, the owner of the house next door said: when ya get done there, you're welcome to come over here. And while I was hunting that yard, I guy across the road said: You are welcome to hunt my yard is ya want. I was running out of time and asked him if I could hunt it tomorrow morning and he said :sure". The three half dimes where stuck together!!!!! I put them in boiling water and finally got them apart without marking them. I also found TWO V-Nickels!!!!! And to top it all off.....a 2 cent piece!!!!!!! Wow!
My relic hunting wasn't as plentiful but still found a first: The big iron grapeshot. That, along with some pieces of camp lead and a pistol bullet and a 58 cal Minie completes the list. Of yeah, and a decorative lock plate. Or half of it anyway. What a day. I hunted in number 2 program mainly. But also number one and number three, and number five (which I have altered to be zero disc and 12 khz). And on top of it all...the weather was cool all day. I will never forget this day.
DSC00477.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

Kevin B. said:
Found a new yard to hunt this morning. And while I was hunting it, the owner of the house next door said: when ya get done there, you're welcome to come over here. And while I was hunting that yard, I guy across the road said: You are welcome to hunt my yard is ya want. I was running out of time and asked him if I could hunt it tomorrow morning and he said :sure". The three half dimes where stuck together!!!!! I put them in boiling water and finally got them apart without marking them. I also found TWO V-Nickels!!!!! And to top it all off.....a 2 cent piece!!!!!!! Wow!
My relic hunting wasn't as plentiful but still found a first: The big iron grapeshot. That, along with some pieces of camp lead and a pistol bullet and a 58 cal Minie completes the list. Of yeah, and a decorative lock plate. Or half of it anyway. What a day. I hunted in number 2 program mainly. But also number one and number three, and number five (which I have altered to be zero disc and 12 khz). And on top of it all...the weather was cool all day. I will never forget this day.
DSC00477.jpg

DSC00478.jpg
Yeah your definately at the top of my i hate you list..LOL superb hunt!! finds i can only dream of! Great job Kevin good luck at the other house tomorrow! HH

The dates on the Half Dimes: 1937, 1940, 1950. (My three oldest coins where found today.) The V Nickel dates are: 1893 and 1904. The date on the two cent piece is:1865. What a day, The Deus really locks on to coins.

Awesome finds Kevin!!! I also hunt in 12Khz with zero disc. Seems that this is what works best for me and, by the looks of it, its working just fine for you. Thanks for sharing and it looks like your doing really well with the Deus. I look forward to seeing your coming finds. HH -Marc

Now, that's what you call a half superstack. Congrats.