Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what and where are the most rich terrains in treasures for metal detectors

gold13

Please write here about the most riches places on every country in lost buried treasures that can be find with metal detectors or general descriptions like castles, beaches, forests, caves, and others that we the searchers want to know about like general directions where to find or even stories and maps about lost treasures for every place and country that you know. Thank you

There are more coins lost then are in circulation I have found old coins every where. Old homes produce old items and just because a new place is there does not mean it was not old site before. Coins are where you find them. Look up some history of your area. Look at old maps or the oldest aerial photos and old micro films at your library for old news articlies. That's the best way to start. For example two winters ago I was looking through old micro films of news papers, and found out about a festival that was being held every year in august. It was from the thirities. That site is now a grassy field and I pulled over twenty silvers there over the summer. Lots of places like that to be found.