Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what are some of the better hand held pin-pointers for the quattro?

yogaguy

Hi all. I have the quattro and I would like to purchase a hand-held pinpointer to locate targets faster after digging. I wasd wondering what some of the better pin-pointers are for the the quattro? Thank-you. Sincerely, Randy

This one connect to the Quattro so with just a flip of the toggle switch you have the probe turned on and this one works like a 1 inch coil as it will do everything the main coil will, except wont go as deep. You will be able to keep your headphones on and hear the same tones of the target you do with the coil. The depth is still around 3 inches or more.
The next best would be the Uniprobe that is built into the headphone, this way you get a all metal probe and a great set of headphones. This Uniprobe can be got without the headphones too and is a pocket probe that has the control box in you pocket or belt instead of in the headphones. The depth is around 4 inches with the Uniprobe, but there is no disc.
Most of the other probes have depth fron 1/2 inch to a little over a inch.
I find for the depth we dig with the Minelabs we need a good probe, why have the best detector and use a probe you almost have to touch the target to get a response, just makes recovery longer and bigger holes as we dont know where the target is.

Rick