Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What did you get with your Voucher?

Ballaholyk84

Hows it going everyone? So my brand new DEUS will be here on Wednesday and will have the $100 Voucher for accessories. I was looking at getting 3 of the Emergency Charge Packs as well as a 2nd Coil Charge Clip (Ive heard I should get a backup as they can be a little fragile). Is this what most people got with theirs? Seems like I have read the case was pretty big and not really made for it to be in compact mode and the cami bag was kinda made a little cheap. Besides the 11" Coil, what have the rest of you picked up?

Also if you have the Emergency Chargers what is your opinion on them if you have used them.

I dont need a car charger as I have an Inverter that I use.

Regards,
Adam

PS. For the people in the states, what was the turn around time from order to receive?

Hi Adam,
I don't think I would get 3 of the emergency chargers. They take a double A battery.. so just buy a pack of batteries, plus the charge on the Deus last a long time. Sometimes I hunt all day and have yet to use the emergency charger. I definitely would get another charge clip though..
Kevin

For those of you looking for a field charger I would suggest you consider something like this:

12000 Mah LiPo
http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-iCarrier-Smartphones-Micro-USB/dp/B003ZBZ64Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382700046&sr=8-2&keywords=mah+phone+charger+usb

Also, there are options like these solar chargers also. You can wear it on your back or leave it in the window of your car charging the charger, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Poweradd-trade-Apollo-Blackberry-Paperwhite/dp/B00DLUYSPO/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1382700241&sr=8-10&keywords=solar+usb+charger

I got two of the silicone cases for the remote/lcd, Coil clip,usb 3way charging cable. this way i can have a charging setup in my car and at home

I picked up a spare charging clip, spare back phones, WS4 wireless headphone adapter and the camo backpack.
cost me $8.00 US to my door.

kevinmi said:
Hi Adam,
I don't think I would get 3 of the emergency chargers. They take a double A battery.. so just buy a pack of batteries, plus the charge on the Deus last a long time. Sometimes I hunt all day and have yet to use the emergency charger. I definitely would get another charge clip though..
Kevin

Thats also what I was thinking Kevin. I was suggested to get 3 from a dealer so thats why I thought about it. Just didnt think I would need the emergency chargers as long as I charged it after each hunt, which I have no problem with. I dont have the DEUS in front of me yet but the Controller, and WS4 Headphones use standard AA batteries as well?

xGregx said:
I got two of the silicone cases for the remote/lcd, Coil clip,usb 3way charging cable. this way i can have a charging setup in my car and at home

Thanks Greg for the input. The Silicone case was actually on top of my list along with the Clip. I may pick up another Wall Charger with 3way to keep in the truck since I have an inverter. Thanks for the input. How you loving the silicone case? How does it deal with dirt from the thumbs and from what it looks like you can just take the controller out and rinse it under water and itll come clean.

HuntinDog said:
I picked up a spare charging clip, spare back phones, WS4 wireless headphone adapter and the camo backpack.
cost me $8.00 US to my door.

Thanks HD. What do you think about the Camo Backpack? I read they were made out of cheap material but the craftsmanship was pretty nice, they just could have used a better material. Also do you use wired headphones with your DEUS? I only ask since you got the kit for the wired headphones.

Adam,
The camo back pack is a light material but seems to be sturdy.
It has nice pocket to store stuff and holds all of my Deus equipment.
I wish it were about 3" taller though,
Haven't used it much yet. just got it about two weeks ago, but so far I'm happy.

I do have both the WS4 backphones and the Chefphones.
I got the adapter so I could use ear buds and just pop the headphone controller in my pocket.

The turn around time on order to receive was about a week.

Cheers,
Herb

I tried one of the camo backpacks....very cheaply made, IMO. I sent it back and am using one of my Camelback military packs.

I got an extra charging clip and an extra usb charging cable (with the 3 wires).