Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you make of this?

A

Anonymous

These posts were on finders forum.What do you think about the ideas,are they feasible?
S farrell

Hello to the members of this forum,

I have developed a new system which is the theoretical limit of any form of metal detection. I thus am confident to guarantee this will NEVER be beaten by any other technology and will form the future direction of all high-end metal detectors even in the most mineralized ground!! I just have filed a pct patent application compiled by expert international patent attorneys so can freely disclose this information to you, the public.

This is a dsp-based system which transmits a gaussian pseudo random code. The source code is first passed though high order digital filters which limit the transmitted bandwidth between a few hundred Hz (to detect large targets at depth and limit battery consumption) and several hundred kHz (to get the small targets too). Owing to the wide bandwidth covering all frequencies continuously in this band, frequencies are transmitted which are optimal for ALL targets. Obviously the precise transmitted signal is known so the ideal received signal can be predicted exactly and deconvoluted into continuous complex spectral components (that is real and imaginary components). A state-of-the-art algorithm using an ingenious Hamiltonian (mathematics term relating to the effective energy) employed in cotemporary spy satellites is used to extract the slightest hint of perturbations to the receive frequency spectral components thus enabling detection of a target at great depth. The ideal mineralized soil magnetic signal produces a flat frequency spectrum and is thus ignored. Conductive soil materials and loss components from non-ideal soil ferrites generate a spectrum proportional to frequency. This is compensated by a corresponding spectrum fitting algorithm. Almost all EMI is in the form of discrete non-continuous spectrums and thus can be ignored. Any continuous EMI spectrum will in general be lost in the pseudo random code deconvolution process and an adaptive dither.

Alternatively, the transmitter may produce an impulse response and a similar effective process to the above using a Heaviside expansion (a mathematics process) may work just as well.

Current state-of-the-art DSP electronics is now ultra accurate (THD + N <120dB). This allows implementation of highly effective mass production product.

I am sorry; this is all I am prepared to say for now. I will not enter into any further correspondence on this forum.

PI Guru

Hello again

I have re-read my previous posting and realized that it is all too brief and esoteric. No point in being a messenger when the message is not understood. Also I am a bit ashamed that it reads rather like a hoax. Sorry about that. Like all new inventions, I merely

n/t

HH
MM:shrug: