Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What happened to Nel coils for Simlpex?

I'd like an update myself. Iv tried emailing them and get no reply. I understand a new product tends to be late but going on 4 months with no answers. Not very good customer service. If they kept us up to date on why the delay like Nokta Makro did with the Simplex release it wouldn't be so frustrating.

Th latest word this week is: "We plan to release the coil Sharp for Simplex but not before the month of May.
Regards
"

I look forward to that 5" DD on my Simplex + for the really dense iron-contaminated sites.

Monte

Th latest word this week is: "We plan to release the coil Sharp for Simplex but not before the month of May.
Regards
"

I look forward to that 5" DD on my Simplex + for the really dense iron-contaminated sites.

Monte
Thanks for clearing that up for us Monte. A lot of us have been wondering since December when Nel had originally promised them. The 5" round Sharp would be great. Thanks again for checking.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Monte. A lot of us have been wondering since December when Nel had originally promised them. The 5" round Sharp would be great. Thanks again for checking.
Glad to do it, but it took a while form an e-mail reply from them. That arrived yesterday.

I know their 5' 'Sharp' for the Garrett Apex is working well for me and I can only hope a 5" on the Simplex + will as well. I'm still a bit saddened that Nokta / Makro din't see it clear that we, many of us, really like to put a smaller coil to work in dense brush, very rocky or confined spaces, and especially for taking on a lot of challenging, closely-spaced ferrous debris. Their 5" DD stays permanently attached to my FORS Relic since it provides superior performance in the really nasty stuff.

While I miss their devotion to a smaller-size coil for the Simplex +, I can only trust it has been well spent working on their SMF detector. Out of all the brands that are doing business today, that is the ONLY detector I am looking forward to getting in my hands. The solid build design, decent engineering, and terrific in-the-field performance I've enjoyed from their products has me figuring their SMF release is going to be an eye-opener.

Monte

Glad to do it, but it took a while form an e-mail reply from them. That arrived yesterday.

I know their 5' 'Sharp' for the Garrett Apex is working well for me and I can only hope a 5" on the Simplex + will as well. I'm still a bit saddened that Nokta / Makro din't see it clear that we, many of us, really like to put a smaller coil to work in dense brush, very rocky or confined spaces, and especially for taking on a lot of challenging, closely-spaced ferrous debris. Their 5" DD stays permanently attached to my FORS Relic since it provides superior performance in the really nasty stuff.

While I miss their devotion to a smaller-size coil for the Simplex +, I can only trust it has been well spent working on their SMF detector. Out of all the brands that are doing business today, that is the ONLY detector I am looking forward to getting in my hands. The solid build design, decent engineering, and terrific in-the-field performance I've enjoyed from their products has me figuring their SMF release is going to be an eye-opener.

Monte
Do you have an idea on the price range of that SMF might be? I know it's just a guess at this point, but ballpark?