Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What I'm looking for-Editing

Big Treble

So I'm one of those guys who browse from a wide tablet and type with my thumbs. Spellcheck has made me lazy, and my lazy poor spelling habits have brainwashed my tablet. Now my confused tablet is accepting my poor grammar skills as learned words, or perhaps it has completely given up on me. lol

So many times as I reread my post, I see these errors and would like to edit them, but I don't see that option, am I missing the edit button?

So I'm one of those guys who browse from a wide tablet and type with my thumbs. Spellcheck has made me lazy, and my lazy poor spelling habits have brainwashed my tablet. Now my confused tablet is accepting my poor grammar skills as learned words, or perhaps it has completely given up on me. lol

So many times as I reread my post, I see these errors and would like to edit them, but I don't see that option, am I missing the edit button?

The edit button is only available for 30 minutes after you submit your thread or post for the first time.