Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is the best frequency to use to pull coins out of iron?

Bill_S

Got the Deus with V3.1. Took it to one of my regular spots that has some nails. Seems like I did not find anywhere near the coins with iron in the hole that I did with V2.0. Maybe theres nothing to it and thats just the way it worked out. Anyway what frequency would work the best in areas like that? What disc setting should I use? Thanks.

Bill

A few questions . . . .

1) What kind of iron are we talking about? Square nails, newer nails, larger iron??? That will make a difference?

2) What depth are you looking to find the coins?

3) What settings were you using on the V3.1 Deus and do you remember what settings you used on the V2.0 unit?

We will see if we can help you get in the zone

Andy

1. Not square nails but older rusty ones. Some larger iron but not a lot.
2. 6-10 inches
3. Deus fast on v2 but tried some others too with both versions.

I like 8 khz

I use 8kHz also. I like the TID spread on the screen better at this frequency!:thumbup: The 8kHz also seems to like silver coins a little better,also. As far as target separation,I just turn up the reactivity in trashy areas,and it will find coins in the trashy areas,better than any machine I've ever used.