Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's difference CORS VS. NEL COILS

C.J.M.

Having a hard time finding a NEL'S 9.5" X 5" COIL,HOWEVER FOUND THE COR'S brand for a f-70.What's the difference in brands?The NEL'S brand very hard to find in the USA:shrug:

I have used both and cannot hear any difference in the performance. They both provide good depth and separation. It's my understanding each are made by the same company.

I found Richard detectors ,but still unable to find a NEL 9.5"X5" Coil for the f-70.

One brother owns Nel the other brother owns Cor’s …….basically same design & performance ………. at one time the rumors were they are going to merge…….seems the Cor’s brand is more widely available here in North American.

Last edited:
Right On Rob
One brother owns Nel the other brother owns Cor’s …….basically same design & performance ………. at one time the rumors were they are going to merge…….seems the Cor’s brand is more widely available here in North American.
Right on Rob I believe ''[COR'S" has taken over its the same coil according to several Dealers around the country:)
I got one today and it matches up with another nel coil cannot find any difference:shrug:

Attachments

• color detecting.jpg
    color detecting.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 174
  • detectots rule.jpg
    detectots rule.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 172
  • meta whisper.jpg
    meta whisper.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 175
  • digger.jpg
    digger.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 168
  • hunter 4.jpg
    hunter 4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 210
  • dirt fishing.jpg
    dirt fishing.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 183
  • metal boots.jpg
    metal boots.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 178
  • metal det find.jpg
    metal det find.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 190
where's the cheapest place to pick up one?:shrug: Also how do I get Richards detectors?
Hi C.J.M my name is kevin. You can buy the Nel Sharpshooter coil at ( metaldetector.com) or you can call
them at 1-800-446-0244 I hope this will help you..

Here’s evidence that the two companies are connected. Look at the letters circled on the plug.

Attachments

• 001EC6D7-3FEC-407F-881C-131D38862E09.jpeg
    001EC6D7-3FEC-407F-881C-131D38862E09.jpeg
    677.2 KB · Views: 46
NEL company is in ukraine. Stopped production for now I believe. I do have many NEL coils for F75. They are great

Nel coils are available on the big auction site. The prices are mostly exorbitant. I'm glad I bought mine before the prices went skyrocketing.