Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's included with the makro kruzer?

Stoof-tabsallday

How many of the accessories come with it? Usually Kellyco and other dealers show a picture of what comes with it but they don't for this model.
I heard the battery pack is a separate accessory, but what about the USB cable, headphone adapter for 1/4" headphones, etc.? Just the stock coil? Environmental covers? I don't see a pro pack. Wish they would have just listed what it comes with so you know what to buy with it (if said item is even available for purchase.)
Thanks all.

The contents are listed and pictured on the Contents tab for the Kruzer on the Makro web site, here:

http://makrodetector.com/package-contents-kruzer-metal-detector.html

Here's the list:

1 - System Box
2 - KR28 DD Search Coil 28 cm x 18 cm (11"x7") & Search Coil Cover
3 - 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones (Blue Edition)
4 - USB Cable
5 - AC Charger
6 - User Manual & Warranty Certificate

The list doesn't include the middle rod, lower rod, and mounting hardware for the coil,
but they are included too. You can (sort of) see them in the picture of the assembled Kruzer.

I got an extra plastic nut and bolt to mount the coil and everything mentioned above.

So no adapter for headphones of my own?
Doesn't seem like you get much with this new deterctor like you used to even with the standard pack.
Thanks for the info :)

I think the Multi Kruzer is a steal for the price. The wireless headphones are well worth over a hundred so for the performance plus it being waterproof, nothing else comes close dollars/ performance.

I agree with Tom. I can't think of any reason why you would want to use any other headphones other than the ones that come with the Kruzer, unless they are waterproof ones and Makro should be releasing those soon.

Makro Kruzer multi as purchased with external battery box and free overseas fast air shipping was included.

Obtained a pair of well known waterproof headphones ($65) replaced the plug ($4.50) to one that fits the Kruzer.

Next purchase will be a 13" Discovery DD coil to compliment the stock 11x7" DD for beach hunting.

All total value for money.

:cheers:

So that batter pod comes with it?
I was under the impression it had to be purchased separately.

Wireless on the beach in the Fall/Winter during a Noreaster or with winds blowing 30 MPH won't do.

I need some heavy duty headphones to keep out the noise and keep my darn ears warm !

Stoof-tabsallday said:
So that batter pod comes with it?
I was under the impression it had to be purchased separately.

The external battery box was included with the detector from the dealer from where I made the purchase ............... this particular dealer was my choice!

Other dealers are likely to do different.

:cheers:

Those that come from the dist here in the USA do not come with the alkaline pack and bought mine seperate, the same for the headphone adapter cord as they came a few weeks later.

Rick