Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's the going price for a used XL Pro?

I figure $350 - 400 + Doug, but I don't know for sure. Somebody had one in the White's classified, never used, for $425 shipped. That didn't last long. I'm in the market for a used one also, but I guess you got to be patient and jump on a deal as soon as it hits the classifieds. They must be a good unit if they go that fast and I can't understand White's dropping them from the lineup. Good luck. Ron

This may be speculation from a few that I have talked to but they believe that by next year prices for a clean used XL pro will exceed the going price for a new one today with no limit in sight. They are drying up fast on ebay and the bid prices have increased on each one sold. I just paid 400.00 for a used one and I am smiling ear to ear just to have it because I know that will be dirt cheap as compared to what one will be a couple years from now unless some new miracle machine shows up to obsolete everything currently made. The old supply and demand story but the supply on this machine is just ending and the demand is just really starting. May make for some interesting action in the future. Could this be the first red hot collector machine with mass appeal? All the stars are lined up!:shrug:

If one comes up for sale it usually sells fast and the price is going up. I've noticed the older DI Pro SL selling for top prices also on eBay. I own 2 XL Pro's and the Di Pro SL also and have no plans on selling any of them.

I have the NEW M6 but still like the XL PRO better.
The XL PRO will be in hot demand as time go's on.
Hard to get and hard to let go.The price will go sky high.
We better keep our XL PRO's or we may never get them back again.

If you can still find a new one...around $475 shipped.... Used ones will low mileage are going for 400-425......... Used with no warranty can vary from $275-375 depending on condition.... Richardntn
http://www.findmall.com/backwoods.htm

I have one in show room condition with the 5.3 BlakMax coil, 8" royal coil, and 9.5" coil all with new rods and coil covers. And to think I was asking 400 bucks for the whole shootin match. Now I know why I just couldn't part with it. It's to gooda machine to part with. Found a 64 Roosie at 6 inches just the other day with the 5.3 coil.

Mikie

You'd hate yourself later if you would have sold it. I have 2 XL Pro's and the older Di Pro SL and I wouldn't part with any of them. After over 20 years of using the 6000's I haven't found anything that works better for my type of hunting and my mineralized hotrock infested ground. I've tried and will try other detectors for the fun of it but These are the perfect detectors for me.