Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When will DeepTech open up shop in the U.S.A. ?

GS Just don't hold your breath :)
I would love for them to come out with an optional TID meter and incorporate multi-tone into the Vista Gold.

So nice, I would have to purchase one :) ( As long as there is a U.S. Distributor :poke:)

That's what the Europen's Australians say about US made machines.
If you wanna play you got to pay.
At least you probably won't have to pay add'l import duties, vat, sales/good and services taxes.

GroundScanner said:
I am not paying what they want for shipping , so I will wait. GS

What to say GroundScanner :) We don't want such price for shipment, UPS want it and this is the price with the very good discount what we receive from them. With EMS - Bulgarian post is a half, but I can't confirm when exactly the unit will arrive in USA, although they have a week term for delivery. This began after the attack in France and all parcels, sent with EMS, have big delay. I think it's not normal parcel to be dispatched for 40 days. So, such is the situation with price for shipment. If somebody want lower price - no problem, but will wait.