Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When you think it couldn't get ay worse

C.J.M.

:eek: Well because of this Virus The state of Texas has SHUT DOWN ALL SURGERIESo_O Needless to say I am in limbo ,the thing is there are only two hospitals here and NO virus patients anywhere??If you have a dire emergency its ok otherwise you have to wait so it looks like I will be on a Laxative,suppositorie diet.:sick2: Good mercy did I time that just right:LOL: I just might blow up ,my Dr. said his hand are tied until the Gov.says its ok for the surgery. I might just fly to Mexico they will operate on anyone if you give them enough Tacos.Hmmmmm ,I better go I feel mother nature calling me:rolleyes:

C.J.M. Prayers said here too that things will ease up and that you can have the surgery you need. I like your avatar. I noticed that you are an active member. Stay close. ;)

Welcome to the club ! I finished a cataract surgery & was prepping for the other eye when the stuff hit the fan. oh well, it could be worse. Steve in so la
I haven't started mine as yet--still need to visit eye DR & find out how much worse my cataracts are--I know I am having trouble seeing anything written! I pray for you & Bro Bill to be able to have your surgeries! My sister had her Cataracts' surgery in 2018 & she is 11 years younger than I am! God Bless! Betty

:eek: Well because of this Virus The state of Texas has SHUT DOWN ALL SURGERIESo_O Needless to say I am in limbo ,the thing is there are only two hospitals here and NO virus patients anywhere??If you have a dire emergency its ok otherwise you have to wait so it looks like I will be on a Laxative,suppositorie diet.:sick2: Good mercy did I time that just right:LOL: I just might blow up ,my Dr. said his hand are tied until the Gov.says its ok for the surgery. I might just fly to Mexico they will operate on anyone if you give them enough Tacos.Hmmmmm ,I better go I feel mother nature calling me:rolleyes:
So sorry to hear Bro Bill--The old saying is grin & bear it but Colin problems aren't funny when having to take something to go & then running to the great white porcelain throne __ Before OOPS! And not able to go is worse! Oh please, dear Lord Jesus, help get this nation going again & heal the sick with or without surgeries! WE ALL NEED YOUR HELP LORD & Thank You for working miracles & fast! ! AMEN! Ma